- Good for pitch and module turning processing without any gears in gearbox. Easy exchange of inch and metric system, accuracy goes up to three digits after decimal point
- Digital data shows R.P.M. of spindle and tool infeed to let operator arrange best possible turning process combination
- Digital data showing electric current for easy checking overload turning
- Rapid retract function is available for shortened pitch module turning processing time
- The lead screw is driven directly by servo- motor. Through operation of the interface, a spindle decoder is used to transfer the motion of lead screw to rectilinear one. The L.C.D touch pad showing the data is applied to control
- Rapidly returning to the origin is executed according to the principle of temporarily coming off the tracking mode
- Feeding rate per minute of auto feed is calculated with MODBUS communication protocol interior message data of the converter so that user’s cutting precision is available much easily and greatly
CTL-618e toolroom lathe with Digital Threading Control replaces traditional threading gearbox with microprocessor-controlled, servo-driven leadscrew. In the past, when a machinist is faced with a workpiece that calls for thread pitch not supported on a conventional lathe, he has to locate and order a custom gear set and take the time to swap out the gears in the gearbox. This is not economically justifiable unless the volume is large enough. CTL-618e toolroom lathe’s design eliminates this time-consuming workaround. With the new digital threading system, the user’s wishes, when it comes to threading, can be easily and immediately realized.
Speak to our team to receive a quote on a turnkey solution for your shop!
Legere Industrial Supplies Ltd.
1140 Morrison Drive, Unit 110
Phone: (613) 829-8010
Fax: (613) 829-4434